VIRTUAL CAMP SHIELD 2021
During Virtual Camp SHIELD you will learn:
- What is attachment pain, and how does attachment pain impact grief?
- How does telling appreciation stories help you move through grief?
- Learn why validation and comfort are so important while grieving.
- Why is being "told the truth" is actually more harmful than helpful?
- Exercises on how to quiet and rest by yourself, and as a family.
The cost of Virtual Camp SHIELD is $25 per family, up to 10 family members. A family consists of any combination of bereaved parents, grandparents, and siblings.
Register today to attend Virtual Camp SHIELD [REGISTER].
Here is what is included:
- A Zoom link to join the Live Online Event August 28.
- A breakout room experience to interact and process what you are learning with your peers.
- Video recordings of the main sessions to watch at your convenience.
- A special "children's time" for families with young bereaved siblings.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (803) 400-3299.