VIRTUAL CAMP SHIELD 2020
In light of the uncertainty and recommended social distancing caused by the COVID-19, this year's in-person Camp SHIELD has been changed to Virtual Camp SHIELD. Virtual Camp SHIELD will be held Saturday, September 26, 2020, from 12:00 - 5:00 pm.
During Virtual Camp SHIELD you will learn:
- What is attachment pain, and how does attachment pain impact grief?
- How does telling appreciation stories help you move through grief?
- Learn why validation and comfort are so important while grieving.
- Why is being "told the truth" is actually more harmful than helpful?
- Exercises on how to quiet and rest by yourself, and as a family.
The cost of Virtual Camp SHIELD is $50 per family, up to 10 family members. A family consists of any combination of bereaved parents, grandparents, and siblings.
Register today to attend Virtual Camp SHIELD [REGISTER].
Here is what is included:
- A Google Meet link to join the Live Online Event September 26.
- A breakout room experience to interact and process what you are learning with your peers.
- Video recordings of the main sessions to watch at your convenience.
- A special "children's time" for families with young bereaved siblings.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (803) 400-3299.